Step into the “The Golden Land”. Bring to life all your fantasies of exploring Thailand’s beautiful beaches with this convenient package that takes you to the exciting city of Pattaya and then on to the plush capital, Bangkok. Discover the sun-kissed beaches of the magnificent Coral Island near Pattaya where the lustrous white sands await you and the shimmering waters are perfect for a range of water sports.
Tune into the fast-paced, vibrant city life of Bangkok and you will soon understand why it is renowned as one of the most glamorous cities in the world.
Located in Southeast Asia, Thailand covers a total area of approximately 513,000 square kilometers (198,000 square miles) and is the 50th largest country in the world and the 12th largest in Asia!
The north of the country borders Myanmar and Laos. The northernmost point is Amphoe Mae Sai, Chiang Rai Province, with tourist attractions like Mae Sai Market, Golden Triangle, Wat Phra That Doi Wao, and Wat Thampla (locally known as Money Temple).
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Fields & Forests
In between the cluttered cities and towns is the rural heartland, which is a mix of rice paddies, tropical forests and squat villages tied to the agricultural clock. In the north, the forests and fields bump up against toothy blue mountains decorated with silvery waterfalls. In the south, scraggy limestone cliffs poke out of the cultivated landscape like prehistoric skyscrapers. The usually arid northeast emits an emerald hue during the rainy season when tender green rice shoots carpet the landscape.
The celestial world is a close confidant in this Buddhist nation, and religious devotion is colourful and ubiquitous. Gleaming temples and golden Buddhas frame both the rural and the modern landscape. Ancient banyan trees are ceremoniously wrapped in sacred cloth to honour the resident spirits, fortune-bringing shrines decorate humble homes as well as monumental malls, while garland-festooned dashboards ward off traffic accidents. Visitors can join the conversation through meditation retreats in Chiang Mai, religious festivals in northeastern Thailand, underground cave shrines in Kanchanaburi and Phetchaburi, and hilltop temples in northern Thailand.
Sand between Your Toes
With a long coastline (actually, two coastlines) and jungle-topped islands anchored in azure waters, Thailand is a tropical getaway for the hedonist and the hermit, the prince and the pauper. This paradise offers a varied menu: playing in the gentle surf of Ko Lipe, diving with whale sharks off Ko Tao, scaling the sea cliffs of Krabi, kiteboarding in Hua Hin, partying on Ko Phi-Phi, recuperating at a health resort on Ko Samui and feasting on the beach wherever sand meets sea.
Thailand Visa checklist:
- Original Passport with minimum validity 6 months
- Bank statement with closing balance minimum 1 lakhs - Duration of statement must be 6 months (Note: Incase of family member balance must be exceed with 1 lakhs per person)
- Passport size photo with clear white background, 35mm x 45mm size.
- 3 Copy of passport sized photo
- In case of special document as per embassy request will be informed above document are mandatory
- The Embassy requires THREE WORKING DAYS to process the visa.
- The issuance of all types of visa is subject to the discretion of the Royal Thai Embassy
- To prevent the security issue that may occur, the Embassy has reserved full rights to refuse the visa for the foreigner who are non-residence in Nepal and travel into Nepal for the tourist purpose. The foreigners who have visited Thailand before may be exemption for this standard.
- All payments for visa processing fees are to be done at Bank of Kathmandu on any branch
- Visa processing fee may be changed without prior notice and is non-refundable under any circumstances
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request any additional information or to request for an interview with the applicants as deemed necessary