- 04 N Thailand: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- 03 N Cambodia: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- All program as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Round Trip air ticket
- Thailand Visit Visa
- Cambodia Visa on arrival
- All Transfer PVT
- All inter country transfers
- Coach Ticket (if required)
- All Tours
- All Taxes
- Any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Telephone expenses
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal belongings
- Any thing not included in the inclusions
Day 1Arrival Cambodia and Transfer to Hotel
Day 2Full day Siam Reap Tour - Overnight in Seam Reap
Day 3Free day for shopping/optional tour
Day 4Transfer to Bangkok and Transfer to Pattaya Hotel
Day 5Full day Coral Island Tour with lunch
Day 6Transfer to Bangkok -Bangkok Half day City Tour
Day 7Free day for shopping/optional tour
- Full day Safari World + Marine's park with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Full day Dream world with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Bangkok Sealife Ocean World (3 hrs)
Day 8Back home with sweet memory
- Cambodia visa is on arrival
- Visa on arrival, visitor must carry 2 copy of passport sized photo.
- Entry permit of Cambodia based on the illegibility of customer, decision is in the immigration hand
- On arriva visa means dosenot mean that you will get the visa. You should have the valid document that immigrant must issue visa for you.
- No visa payment is required for Nepalese citizen, please be protected from any one if they are asking for the payment.
- No travel agency and airlines will be responsible for entry permits in airports, that should be faced by the customer themself.
- Original Passport with minimum validity 6 months
- Bank statement with closing balance minimum 1 lakhs - Duration of statement must be 6 months (Note: Incase of family member balance must be exceed with 1 lakhs per person)
- Passport size photo with clear white background, 35mm x 45mm size.
- 3 Copy of passport sized photo
- In case of special document as per embassy request will be informed above document are mandatory
- The Embassy requires THREE WORKING DAYS to process the visa.
- The issuance of all types of visa is subject to the discretion of the Royal Thai Embassy
- To prevent the security issue that may occur, the Embassy has reserved full rights to refuse the visa for the foreigner who are non-residence in Nepal and travel into Nepal for the tourist purpose. The foreigners who have visited Thailand before may be exemption for this standard.
- All payments for visa processing fees are to be done at Bank of Kathmandu on any branch
- Visa processing fee may be changed without prior notice and is non-refundable under any circumstances
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request any additional information or to request for an interview with the applicants as deemed necessary