Step into the “The Golden Land”. Bring to life all your fantasies of exploring Thailand’s beautiful beaches with this convenient package that takes you to the exciting city of Pattaya and then on to the plush capital, Bangkok. Discover the sun-kissed beaches of the magnificent Coral Island near Pattaya where the lustrous white sands await you and the shimmering waters are perfect for a range of water sports.
Tune into the fast-paced, vibrant city life of Bangkok and you will soon understand why it is renowned as one of the most glamorous cities in the world.
Located in Southeast Asia, Thailand covers a total area of approximately 513,000 square kilometers (198,000 square miles) and is the 50th largest country in the world and the 12th largest in Asia!
The north of the country borders Myanmar and Laos. The northernmost point is Amphoe Mae Sai, Chiang Rai Province, with tourist attractions like Mae Sai Market, Golden Triangle, Wat Phra That Doi Wao, and Wat Thampla (locally known as Money Temple).a
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay.
Until you’ve eaten on a Bangkok street, noodles mingling with your sweat amid a cloud of exhaust fumes, you haven’t actually eaten Thai food. It can be an intense mix: the base flavours – spicy, sour, sweet and salty – aren’t exactly meat and potatoes. But for adventurous foodies who don't need white tablecloths, there’s probably no better dining destination in the world. And with immigration bringing every regional Thai and international cuisine to the capital, it's also a truly diverse experience. And perhaps best of all, Bangkok has got to be one of the best-value dining destinations in the world.
Tour cost Include:
- 02 N Pattaya: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- 02 N Bangkok: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- All program as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Round Trip air ticket
- Thailand Visit Visa
- All Transfer PVT ( BKK Airport – PTY Hotel – BKK Hotel – BKK Airport )
- All Tours
- All Taxes
Tour cost Exclude:
- Any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Telephone expenses
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal belongings
- Any thing not included in the inclusions
Day 1Arrival in Bangkok | Transfer to Pattaya
On arrival in Bangkok at Suvarnabhumi Airport our representative will welcome you. Then you will be driven to the beautiful beach city of Pattaya. Be comfortable overnight stay at Pattaya.
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha.
Overnight in Pattaya
Day 2Full day Coral Island Tour with lunch
Have your breakfast at your hotel. After then, our representative will drive you to the Pattaya bay where you will be riding your boat to another beautiful Coral Island in Pattaya.
Transfer to Coral Island Sail across the sparkling aqua—blue water of the Gulf of Thailand to the Coral Island (Koh Lan). Then return to Pattaya Bay after a delicious buffet lunch and enjoy the evening on your own in Pattaya and overnight in Hotel.
Overnight in Pattaya
Day 3Transfer to Bangkok -Bangkok Half day City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Pattaya. After then check out from Pattaya and drive you to Bangkok city. Check in at hotel and relax the remaining day on your own either setting for the shopping in Bangkok or just relaxing at hotel.
The Bangkok city tour includes the Golden Marble Temple tour and Marble tour. This is also called the Temple tour. The tour starts from 1 PM and ends on 5 PM.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 4Free day for shopping/optional tour
The day after breakfast you can have your day for shopping and You can enjoy the nearest shopping market.
Meanwhile, you can also add the tour package that can be taken as a optional tour package. You can enjoy the optional tour package some of them are:
- Full day Safari World + Marine's park with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Full day Dream world with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Bangkok Sealife Ocean World (3 hrs)
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 5Back home with sweet memory
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon and proceed to the airport to board your return flight. Our representative will be right at hotel lobby for departure back to airport.
Suvarnabhumi Airport, also known unofficially as Bangkok Airport, is one of two international airports serving Bangkok, Thailand. The other older one is Don Mueang International Airport.
Thailand Visa checklist:
- Original Passport with minimum validity 6 months
- Bank statement with closing balance minimum 1 lakhs - Duration of statement must be 6 months (Note: Incase of family member balance must be exceed with 1 lakhs per person)
- Passport size photo with clear white background, 35mm x 45mm size.
- 3 Copy of passport sized photo
- In case of special document as per embassy request will be informed above document are mandatory
- The Embassy requires THREE WORKING DAYS to process the visa.
- The issuance of all types of visa is subject to the discretion of the Royal Thai Embassy
- To prevent the security issue that may occur, the Embassy has reserved full rights to refuse the visa for the foreigner who are non-residence in Nepal and travel into Nepal for the tourist purpose. The foreigners who have visited Thailand before may be exemption for this standard.
- All payments for visa processing fees are to be done at Bank of Kathmandu on any branch
- Visa processing fee may be changed without prior notice and is non-refundable under any circumstances
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request any additional information or to request for an interview with the applicants as deemed necessary