Geographically, Bali lies between the islands of Java and Lombok and is one of more than 17.000 islands that make up the Indonesian Archipelago. Bali is small, stretching approximately 140km from east to west and 80km from north to south. Running east to west and slightly off center, are a string of volcanic mountains, the tallest and most recently being active Mount Agung, which reaches 3.142m at its highest point and last erupted in 1963. The Balinese people have strong spiritual roots and despite the large influx of tourists in recent years, their culture is still very much alive. The main religion is Agama Hindu Dharma, which arrived in Bali with the spread of Hinduism through Sumatra and Java during the 11th century.
Although originally from India, the Balinese religion is a unique blend of Hindu, Buddhist, Javanese and ancient indigenous beliefs, with customs that are very different from the traditional form of Hinduism practiced in India today. With the arrival of Islam in neighboring Java during the 15th century, a large member of courtiers, artists, musicians and craftsmen fled to Bali, creating an artistic renaissance.
Program HighlightsStep into the “The Golden Land”. Bring to life all your fantasies of exploring Thailand’s beautiful beaches with this convenient package that takes you to the exciting city of Pattaya and then on to the plush capital, Bangkok. Discover the sun-kissed beaches of the magnificent Coral Island near Pattaya where the lustrous white sands await you and the shimmering waters are perfect for a range of water sports.
Until you’ve eaten on a Bangkok street, noodles mingling with your sweat amid a cloud of exhaust fumes, you haven’t actually eaten Thai food. It can be an intense mix: the base flavours – spicy, sour, sweet and salty – aren’t exactly meat and potatoes. But for adventurous foodies who don't need white tablecloths, there’s probably no better dining destination in the world. And with immigration bringing every regional Thai and international cuisine to the capital, it's also a truly diverse experience. And perhaps best of all, Bangkok has got to be one of the best-value dining destinations in the world.
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mainly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
Tour cost Include:
- 02 N Pattaya: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- 02 N Bangkok: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- 03 N Bali: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- All program as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Round Trip air ticket
- Thailand Visit Visa
- All Transfer PVT
- All Tours
- All Taxes
Tour cost Exclude:
- Any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Telephone expenses
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal belongings
- Any thing not included in the inclusions
Day 1Bali Arrival and Transfer to Hotel
Upon arrival in Bali airport, representative from Skypark Holidays will transfer you to the hotel. You can enjoy your time in hotel and enjoy the beginning of your trip.
Venturing across Indonesia you’ll see a wonderfully dramatic landscape as diverse as anywhere on the planet. Sulawesi's wildly multi-limbed coastline embraces white-sand beaches and diving haunts, while Sumatra is contoured by a legion of nearly 100 volcanoes marching off into the distance, several capable of erupting at any time.Bali's beaches are the stuff of legend, but you don't have to travel far to find even more beautiful and less touristed stretches of sand in Nusa Tenggara. The Banda islands in Maluku, Derawan in Kalimantan and Pulau Weh off Sumatra all offer superb beaches too.
Day 2FULL DAY KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR FOLLOWING UBUD VILLAGE TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Morning transfer from hotel to visit Elephant Cave temple. Proceed visit Tirta Empul Temple. A Hindu Temple located in a valley between two hills with big springs and sacred by the local residents as a place to melt all the bad influences in the body and purifies the soul and mind.
It is a place to purify our self from the bad influences in life where we can discover the traditional showers sourced from the springs at this temple. Continue the tour direct to Kintamani Village and have stop at Penelokan View Point to enjoy the beautiful and magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur. Continue to Tegalalang rice terrace. Last stop to Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu Temple complex in Ubud. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Return to hotel.
Day 3FULL DAY WATER SPORTS (BANANA BOAT + PARASAILING) AND DINNER CRUISE
Breakfast at hotel. Pick by your guide at 10am drive to Tanjung Benoa beach for Water sports. Package will including, island by glass bottom boat, 1x Banana Boat, 1x Parasailing (Optional water Sports can be taken on the spot on personal account, such as flying fish, snorkeling, sky tube, sea walker, etc). Return to hotel. At 4.30pm, transfer to Benoa harbor for on board for dinner cruise. Enjoy your dinner with beautiful sunset view on the sea. Play games with the crew of pirates. It will be a wonderful atmosphere for you, spend your nights on the sea wearing pirates costumes, having wonderful dinner and enjoy the sunset. Savor the fresh night breeze on the top deck as the night flows by while getting entertained by live music and exotic dancers.
With all the excitement involved, you will also enjoy a delicious dinner under the bright moonlight. Just here you will get a memorable experience dinner cruise with pirates in Bali at Sea Safari Cruises. Sailing with a unique PHINISI vessel and Pirate costumed crews on a relaxing evening covered with the atmosphere of PIRATE as the sun goes down.
Day 4Transfer Bangkok and Transfer to Pattaya
On arrival in Bangkok at Suvarnabhumi Airport our representative will welcome you. Then you will be driven to the beautiful beach city of Pattaya. Be comfortable overnight stay at Pattaya.
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha.
Day 5Full day Coral Island Tour with lunch
Have your breakfast at your hotel. After then, our representative will drive you to the Pattaya bay where you will be riding your boat to another beautiful Coral Island in Pattaya.
Transfer to Coral Island Sail across the sparkling aqua—blue water of the Gulf of Thailand to the Coral Island (Koh Lan). Then return to Pattaya Bay after a delicious buffet lunch and enjoy the evening on your own in Pattaya and overnight in Hotel.
Day 6Transfer to Bangkok -Bangkok Half day City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Pattaya. After then check out from Pattaya and drive you to Bangkok city. Check in at hotel and relax the remaining day on your own either setting for the shopping in Bangkok or just relaxing at hotel.
The Bangkok city tour includes the Golden Marble Temple tour and Marble tour. This is also called the Temple tour. The tour starts from 1 PM and ends on 5 PM.
Day 7Free day for shopping/optional tour
The day after breakfast you can have your day for shopping and You can enjoy the nearest shopping market.
Meanwhile, you can also add the tour package that can be taken as a optional tour package. You can enjoy the optional tour package some of them are:
- Full day Safari World + Marine's park with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Full day Dream world with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Bangkok Sealife Ocean World (3 hrs)
Day 8Back home with sweet memory
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon and proceed to the airport to board your return flight. Our representative will be right at hotel lobby for departure back to airport.
Suvarnabhumi Airport, also known unofficially as Bangkok Airport, is one of two international airports serving Bangkok, Thailand. The other older one is Don Mueang International Airport.
Thailand Visa checklist:
- Original Passport with minimum validity 6 months
- Bank statement with closing balance minimum 1 lakhs - Duration of statement must be 6 months (Note: Incase of family member balance must be exceed with 1 lakhs per person)
- Passport size photo with clear white background, 35mm x 45mm size.
- 3 Copy of passport sized photo
- In case of special document as per embassy request will be informed above document are mandatory
- The Embassy requires THREE WORKING DAYS to process the visa.
- The issuance of all types of visa is subject to the discretion of the Royal Thai Embassy
- To prevent the security issue that may occur, the Embassy has reserved full rights to refuse the visa for the foreigner who are non-residence in Nepal and travel into Nepal for the tourist purpose. The foreigners who have visited Thailand before may be exemption for this standard.
- All payments for visa processing fees are to be done at Bank of Kathmandu on any branch
- Visa processing fee may be changed without prior notice and is non-refundable under any circumstances
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request any additional information or to request for an interview with the applicants as deemed necessary
Indonesia Visa checklist:
- Indonesia visa is on arrival
- No any special document needed
- Entry permit of Indonesia based on the illegibility of customer, decision is in the immigration hand
- On arrival visa means dose not mean that you will get the visa. You should have the valid document that immigrant must issue visa for you.
- No visa payment is required for Nepalese citizen, please be protected from any one if they are asking for the payment.
- No travel agency and airlines will be responsible for entry permits in airports, that should be faced by the customer themself.